Automatic save/resume, including multiple windows
I'd really like to have SQLPro automatically return me to 'where i left off' when if i quit the application (or it crashes) and resume; which is now the standard behaviour for many apps on MacOS.
I currently have to force-quit the application, to end up with some way of "bulk-resuming" where i left off ... but this brings all tabs into one window, and loses which database i was connected to.
- Quit without needing to save every tab (although should warn that currently displayed results will be lost ... unless it's easy to restore the previous result set too).
- On re-launch, should restore the windows and tabs that I had open
- I'd personally like to see the connections and selected databases restored automatically, or a button at the top of each tab i can click on demand to "Restore previous connection".
- Perhaps a setting option to let users tweak their startup preferences (especially about re-connection)
- If i close a window before quitting, then i'd expect that not to be included in the save state.